Fokker Techniek provides complete and flexible repair solutions for your component requirements. The combination of our Aircraft manufacturing heritage with our MRO and Engineering services all operating from one ideal location, uniquely positions Fokker Techniek as the best solution for your component repairs.
Accredited with Part 145, Part 21J and Part 21G – Fokker is ready to serve your requirements.
Fokker Techniek offers a wide span of repairs, below are just a few of our core capabilities:
- Structural repairs
- Composite repairs
- Interior – upholstery
- Tubes & Welding
- Electrics & Oxygen
- Surface treatments & NDT
Our onsite facilities support a number of dedicated workshops & manufacturing equipment able to support your needs including:
- A vacuum applicator for applying décor/tedlar film
- CNC machinery to manufacture parts
- Surface treatment bathing lines for chrome anodizing, cadmium plating
- Spray cabins to primer and paint parts or cabinets
- Sawing machinery to support manufacturing of cabinets and monuments
- Sewing machinery to take care of carpets, curtains, covers, blankets, ..
Our shops are recognized and used by the following customers:
- Airline operators for flow component programs
- OEM’s for proprietary part repair or manufacturing
- Engineering companies with whom we partner under POA-DOA agreements
- Teardown companies
- Supply specialists and Part Brokers